"We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike." ~Maya Angelou

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Temp. Contest...Just for Fun

Just for laughs, in the comment section please write what the temperature is where you are right now (whenever you read this). Christal, I hope you join in because you are probably going to be the winner since you live in the desert. Personally, I feel like I live in the desert as well. Here on the farm it is a chilly 94 degrees, heading for 104 as our high today, so the sooth-sayers say. We will see. The heat index is considerably higher than that, I can assure you, having been out in it this morning.

3 comments:

b said...

I left Wichita at 2:00 and once out of town in the cool cool country my temp gauge showed 106. I kept watching all the way home and it fluctuated between 104, 105, 106 the whole way home. It is HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane! No...it's a white fluffy thing! In fact there are so many clouds it didn't even make it to 90 today! I lose...... :(

DebB said...

Yesterday we sat at 103 all afternoon. I sat inside and read a book.