"We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike." ~Maya Angelou

Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Zane

I know that you probably saw this picture on Audra's blog but I had to post it so I could say this:
I know that Audra is nervous about going back to work for a few days a week. She would rather be home with Zane and I am sure she worries about leaving him in someone else's care.  She probably worries about him feeling abandoned (she has issues with that due to the fact that we did, in fact, forget her a time or two when she was young....what can I say?  We didn't communicate very well). 
    What I want to say to her is this: This boy loves you; look at his eyes. He adores you and you are a great mother to him, the best he could possibly have.  He will be fine and will want to snuggle with you again when you wake up on Wednesday morning instead of playing in the gym.  His angels and the love of God go with him to day care tomorrow...and with you, my brave girl.

No comments: