"We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike." ~Maya Angelou

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The heavens are telling the glory of God!

If you are only following my blog on google reader or via email please, just for today, go to my actual page www.blakleyhomeplace.blogspot.com (I'm talking to you D.) and click on the Astronomy picture of the day. It sits on the right hand side of the page (you may have to scroll down a bit); just click the picture and read about how they put this beauty together. After arrowing back to my blog page you can save it to your favorites or bookmarks and then you can always see not just what I write but the pics and other extras as well...AND...you can leave me a comment now and then, which I love. You can also click on any of the blogs that I follow (listed on the left hand side of the page) and see how Audra and little Zane are getting along; hers is the Korenaks A2Z account and Abbey's is At Home With The Richards Family. Anyway, the picture is out of this world....literally. Love you guys. Thanks for following and sharing in our doings around the farm. Able and Katie are here today building a bean bag board and sweating it out on the porch in the process. I am inside blogging...and cool. Also, if you're interested, it's Ames Day if you are in the Enid area and want to go join in the festivities this evening (fireworks) in the thriving metropolis of Ames, America.

No comments: