"We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike." ~Maya Angelou

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love Abounds

While looking through the many pictures on my computer I began to notice something wonderful: the village at work.  I have lots of pictures of moms and dads with their little ones and families together and interesting places that have been visited. But I also saw a plethera of shots of people loving on other people's children: teaching, touching, comforting, feeding and helping to make them into strong, generous, loving people; I know it is now a cliche but it is still true: it takes a village to raise a child. I love the village that surrounds me and my children and my children's children. Thanks to all of you, again. Keep up the good work! Please. The slide show below is a sampling of the pics I found this afternoon.
   Okay, this thing is fighting me on the slideshow. Be patient.

No comments: