Monday, October 25, 2010

Update

This morning Audie and Zach and Zane went to Children's Hospital for the pre-surgery testing: EKG, blood, x-ray. They met with their doc and got the time of surgery and instructions for feeding times for tonight. We need to be there at 6:15 in the morning; Zane is the first patient up.  He was great today, I hear, and weighed in at 16.2 lbs., everyone there amazed at how big he is.
    Abbey, Able and I did some menu planning, went to target for a better air mattress and a few supplies, after which we lunched at Red Lobster and wandered around in a Nissan dealership looking at cars for a bit.  Then it was on to the grocery store and home for a quick nap.  We watched some of a N. Geo. show about giant crocodiles (scary beasts) and set about cooking up various dishes for this evening and to freeze for later on.  I received my absentee ballot in the mail and tried to muddle through all the state questions. What in the world??? I have never seen so many on one ballot.  Tomorrow I will find a notary and send it off....maybe. Zane is napping on his daddy's chest right now; a good place to be.
    I expect we will have a quiet evening and an early bedtime tonight. Love to all.

1 comment:

b said...

Continuing to pray for you. For all of you. God be with you. I pray you will all feel the peace that passes all understanding and be given a calm. Love to all of you.