Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Here are ten completely random things that I wanted to lay on the table.
1.  I will never make green bean casserole or that asparagus/boiled egg/mushroom soup/cheese dish again.
2.  Those shows where they show little kids who have been purposely maimed so they can beg more
     effectively make my head explode. I literally can not breathe.
3.  Humidifiers and air conditioners are two of the greatest inventions in the world....along with antibiotics and
     birth control.
4.  I regret not having more children. I love big, happy families.
5.  I have been freezing to death at night so I went out and bought an electric blanket. Again.
6.  I wish I could figure out what direction I should go now. As they say in this neck of the woods:
     I got nothin'.
7.  I am crazy in love with my children and my children's children.
8.  Don't you hate the feeling you get the instant you realize you just dropped/placed you cell phone into water and the cha-ching goes off in your head? (Yes I did)
9.  Nine, nine, nine, that crazy number nine, times any number you can name, it still adds up to nine. Remember that song from Mathnet? If you missed that show, you really missed it.
10.  It is a bright and starry night tonight; fragrant with the scents of fallen leaves and the coming cold.

No comments: