Monday, September 19, 2011

Stripes

In case you follow my blog but don't hop on over to read my daughter Audra's I am going to re post some pictures of Little Zaney Boy (as we affectionately call her son...I know, we will have to stop calling him that when he gets old enough to understand what Zaney means but not yet. Ha!)...anyway, as I was saying, pics of Zaney boy in his striped overalls. Last year at this time these pictures would have made me cry but now they make me so, so happy.  I may or may not also include some other pictures as well so you'll totally 'get' the point. (As if any of you could miss this obvious point.! *I laugh*)
   




Too cute. That is Brendan whose hand Danny is holding in this shot. they were getting ready to take a ride on the combine...B's first ever.

No comments: