Strange things seen while driving today:
1. A small dog who had his paws up on the steering wheel and looked like he was driving the vehicle. (He was actually sitting on a woman's lap, as it turns out.)
2. A plastic bag, filled with air and rolling down the street beside my car for two and a half blocks.
3. A man sticking out his tongue. ???
4. A grey tabby cat sitting on a fence post, watching traffic flow past.
5. Police lights. Very pretty but obviously a case of mistaken identity.
6. A man and a woman wearing Halloween masks.
7. A single tennis shoe, upside down, in the middle of the road.
8. A naked pillow (blue and white striped).
(I'm not making this stuff up.)
It is, or is very near to being, the full moon
so that might explain some things, but still,
this is pretty weird.