"We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike." ~Maya Angelou

Friday, February 14, 2014

Good News!

    The big news around here is that my son, Able Worth, is engaged to be married to a wonderful young woman named Kari Koster.  We all completely love her and are so happy to welcome her into our family. Actually, we already considered her to be part of the family but this will make it official, so to speak. These two are very good for each other; both better for being together.  Here is a pic of the happy couple on the evening he proposed to her.


Of all the hearts in this wide world
I choose yours, 
open, warm and dear,
and give my own into your gentle hands.

Of all the eyes in this wide world
I choose yours, 
tender, deep and clear,  
for you alone can see me as I am.

Together let us forward go,
take my hand,
you whom I adore,
to share the path, to comfort and to love.











2 comments:

manda_hladik said...

Hooray!!! I'm so happy for Able & Kari! Whenever I saw them together at Christmas Tea, there was no denying that they belong together! This makes my heart happy!! Congratulations!

Brenda Cohorn said...

YooHoo!! Congratulations! So happy for them and for you! God bless them in their new venture!