Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fun With Photos

                         You can't see me. I'm not here. You can't see me….What are you looking' at?

                                   The beavers have stepped up their game a bit. Sneaky little…...
                    I spent most of this morning wrapping some of the major trees in chicken wire.
     
        Hey, get back here. I did not give you permission to leave, soldier. You're going to regret this.

       I'm so happy to welcome you to Mid-Current Crew Boathouse, rowers.  Be sure you have checked            in and have your name tag. We will be dividing you into teams shortly.

                                                 I don't care what my parents say. I love you! Different is good!

                     Ummm…is it okay to camp here? Anyone?  We won't be a problem. You
                                 won't even know we're here.  Promise. ; }

             

  Just hangin' out with an old friend…helping them shed that wrinkly bark. (Yeah right,
once the fungus sets up shop you're as good as gone.)


                                  Can you spot the silhouette of the woodpecker?

                         Ruby? Ruby! Stop! That dog is not your friend…back away slowly.
                                   I've said it before: that girl is too friendly.  This will not end well.
         Flaps..check.  Sparkly skirt…check. Superpowers…check. You are cleared for take-off.

No comments: