"We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike." ~Maya Angelou

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween!


Here we all are, wishing you a happy Halloween. This was actually the October Birthday/Costume party but it works perfectly for today's post. Zach was The Man In The Yellow Hat from Curious George and, earlier, Zane was Curious George….but by this time in the evening he was the Spiderman Skeleton at left. That JobbaFet (?) beside him is Brendan.  Rowan is wearing the little Purple Penguin coat I made for Able when he was about two. Purple Penguin? Who knows, I think that's what he said he wanted to be so I made it for him. You can't see it in this picture but it is a coat with tails.


    This is the crew enjoying my birthday present, a hammock on a stand (for stargazing, don't you know). I have tried this out twice this week and absolutely love it. I take a blanket out with me and can fall asleep, if that happens, and not have tiny spiders and chiggers crawling all over me when I wake up. What a wonderfully thoughtful gift from all my kiddos. Thanks guys.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

B is Bobba Fett, for the record. Star Wars people everywhere are ahaking those heads :). Who knows maybe he will choose a non-Star Wars costume next year. So far he has worn 3 in 8 Halloweens.