"We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike." ~Maya Angelou

Monday, January 4, 2016

Email viewers

For various reasons, some of my readers need to receive blog posts from me as emails, instead of coming to the blogspot link itself. I have learned that those few have not received any blogs since Thanksgiving, or before.  I believe I have fixed the problem.  I have changed the blog to the flip-card style for the momemt, so that they can easily flip back and see any posts they may have missed, if they should wish to.  
    If you are one of those who have managed to drop through the cracks, and this one finds you, finally, please send me a short note to my email saying we are back together again. If I don't hear anything from you guys, I'll try something else to try and fix the problem. Thanks.
    deb.52.blakley@gmail.com

No comments: