"We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike." ~Maya Angelou

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

FYI: For my email followers

I discovered that somehow my emailing capabilities for the blog had become disabled. I have no idea when that happened, so if you hadn't received any blogs in a while and want to see if there were any you missed, there is, or should be, a link at the bottom of the page that allows you to see older posts.  I'm not sure that is available on the phone blogs. I will change the format to the multiple tiles for a day or two so you can easily check back.
    Oh, that weird story, Plan B, was that weird thing that came out of my hands the other day when I was free writing and trying to break through a bad case of writer's block. I know! I decided to share it with you because it was so weird.

No comments: